Friday, April 9, 2010

Rejoice in the Lord

Easter was just wonderful in so many ways. If you recall, we had a real scare this past fall when my grandmother (aka who I hope to one day become) had a heart attack while in surgery to remove a blood clot from her leg.
So, as you can imagine, getting to witness this brings me great joy:


These two did some serious conversing.
Oh, be still my heart.
The bunny was a big hit, although Lib wanted the one I made for Hollyn because starting at that very moment, brown was her new favorite color. How convenient...and unfortunate. Those initials are non-removable. Sorry kid.
(Note- she was over this idea in about 2.5 seconds, so no worries.)


She named her bunny Ally.
I still can't get over this. Seriously, when did she go from big kid to little lady????

We went to church with my parents. It was fabulous. Seriously. No fussing. No whining. No wiggling. It'll probably never happen again.
And these two girls sure did look cute.....



or at least I thought so. :)
And I just love this photo- it's so THEM.....
These the kind of moments I'd like to capture and put away in a box that I can pull out and open whenever the mood strikes. Honestly, knowing that Libby will remember my grandmother when she's all grown up is truly one of the greatest blessings I've ever known.


But, THIS is where my thoughts have been lately.
Ugh, I love this kid.


Truly, if I'd known having a second baby would bring this many blessings my way, I'd have jumped on this wagon a whole heck of a lot sooner.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of the girls and Grandma!! Trudy

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.