Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby, Oh Baby!

There are so many baby products out there that it's hard to know what you NEED, what you'll LIKE, what you can totally LIVE WITHOUT, and what you'll USE DAILY. And while I think the list varies from one baby to the next, here are three things that have definetly earned their place in my very own version of the Baby Items Hall of Fame:

1. The Infamous Rubber Ducky Bathtub


This precious bathtub has been through two kids, and I swear at least 500 uses. I bought it for Libby for that stage in between baths in the sink and sitting up in the real tub. It's so cute, easy to inflate, obviously durable, and it even quacks! Can your bathtub do that? And at under $12 each, this would make a GREAT baby gift.
You can find one here.


2. The Beloved Bumbo Seat


I use this thing at least three times a day and don't know how I made it through 'little Libby' without it. I use it during mealtime, but it's also what I use to contain Hollyn while I put on my make-up, take a bath, etc. It's light weight and portable, so we take it with us to restaurants that we know don't have high chairs. I love, love, love it and HIGHLY recommend. It's also a snap to clean it because it fits in my kitchen sink.
You can read more about them here.

3. The so stankin' cute WubbaNub


This was a baby gift from my friend Heather, and we just LOVE it!
It's designed to keep the paci in a newborn's mouth and to stay put when baby spits it out in the night so baby can find it again rather than waking you up to play a game of 'Paci Hide and Seek'. This is truly one of those inventions that causes me to say, "Why didn't I think of that?" They are machine washable and come in a variety of super cute animals. You can find them here.

So, you know I''m gonna ask: what are the baby products that you adore????

1 comment:

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.