Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nerd Love

Don't you just love a good nerd?
I sure do.
You know, the best friend in the movie who's not so popular and kinda quirky.
I fall for them every time.
Not so much in a 'hey you're a cutie' kind of way....more so in 'hey, let's hang out and giggle' kind of way.

Here are a few of my all-time favorite nerdy nerds:


Seth Green- seriously the episode from Grey's where he guest stars is one of my all time faves. I just love him. He's so much fun. I think we'd have been bff in high school. It's pretty much a given.


And what about Jon Heder?????



Ok, so maybe he's not so adorable as Napoleon Dynamite with her tot lovin' ways.

However, he's a kind of a cutie here:



Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if we're somewhat attached at the sense of humor.

And I LOVE Justin Bartha...aka Rylie Poole from National Treasure.


Don't you just want to squeeze him? I think he's so stinkin' cute.


And seriously-- who doesn't love Adam Richman from the Travel Channel's Man vs. Food?


I love this guy. He's so funny and sarcastic...and makes great faces (see photo above).
 I also love that he can laugh at himself. So important.




But I think my most loveable nerd is Paulie Bleeker  (aka Michael Cera) from the beloved Juno.

Ugh- I love this kid. And I think he's the cutest nerd there is.

OK, so maybe not so cute like this....


But who can resist that little smirk?


So readers, you know I'm gonna ask: who's the numero uno nerd in your life?

Oh, and if you haven't entered this week's giveaway....ummmm...whatcha waitin' for?
And be sure to come back Friday to see who wins and to enter giveaway #2.

2 comments:

  1. My husband "enginerd" is my favorite nerd! But I also just adore Michael Cera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say my fave nerd is my husband. I don't know if Paul Rudd would be considered a nerd ... but he is my ALL time fave cutie. :D

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.