Monday, April 18, 2011

Maybe I Should Leave More Often

As I mentioned last week, this weekend I hit the road and headed to homecoming at my university. While I had a great time playing catch up with old friends, I get the feeling someone at home was missing me.
I say this because this was waiting on me when I pulled in yesterday afternoon:



The best part?
On the back she talks about how she'll still love me even if I die.
Never a dull moments, folks.

And this one?


Well, she missed me too.
I got hug after hug and lots of big sloppy kisses.
The best part?

Hollyn's new favorite word is HOT.
She says it about fifty times a day.

And yesterday she paired it with Momma.

So, I left just 'Momma'.
And I came back as 'Hot Momma.'

Maybe I should leave more often?


Happy Monday to you and you and you.

And don't forget, I'm still accepting donations to help fill the library in Kenya with books for some well-deserving, eager-to-learn orphans. You can learn more about this project here.

I'm ALSO still accepting entries to participate in my homemade cd swap. What could be better than some new tunes this spring???? You can (and should) sign up here.

Here's hoping your Monday is t-totally fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.