Tuesday, April 5, 2011

She Speaks


It sounds so very cliche', but I can't believe my little girl is now fifteen months old.
How is that even possible?


And today was a very special day in our home.

You see, Hollyn speaks.

And she's got a lot to say.

Her vocab. to date:

mama
dada
dog
Doc
toes
nose
ears
teeth
hey
bye bye
belly
baby
baba (bottle)
this
night night
ball
no
A
B
eyes
ball
nana (as in banana)

And it's quite possible I'm forgetting some, but you get the point.




But this Sunday, she hit the jackpot.

Write it down folks:

after much anticipation, Hollyn {finally} said

LIBBY.


And I know a big sister who can't possibly be more excited about it.




On a whole other note, please forgive me for being MIA these past few days. Starting Saturday night, the stomach virus hit our house with a vengeance.
YUCK.
 I promise to play catch up very, very soon.
 And tomorrow, there will be Africa shirt pictures. It's a promise.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so sweet! I'm just starting to see how powerful sibling love is at my house. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the speech!!! and especially the saying of the sibling name! Amazing!!!! Much love and PUH-LEASE feel better soon (as in tomorrow - or tonight would be good too!!) h

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.