Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Final Countdown

Yesterday was Libby's end of the year kindergarten play.
Seriously, how is that possible?
I swear this year was set on warp speed.

Anyway, as usual, the Libster shined on stage.
There's not a shy bone in her body, and this kid sure knows how to make a momma proud.

She was a monarch butterfly...and a mighty cute one if I do say so myself.


I asked her why she was making this face, and she said it's her "I'm concentrating" face.



She received her kindergarten diploma and was so proud of herself.


I am loving this picture of me and my big girl:


And here's Lib and one of her best friends.
Seriously, this is a scary combination.
They are guaranteed to get in trouble in high school.
You can bet on it.


And a special thanks goes to Lib's teacher, Mrs. Granholm.


Thank you for embracing my child's gifts as well as the areas she needs to work on most.
Thank you for encouraging her and helping her grow in more ways than I thought possible in one school year.
Thank you for loving her and helping to make her first year of school quite the success.

And today, I'm embracing the camera at my friend Emily's blog.
You should check it out.
Everybody's doin' it.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Libby! She is such a cutie! Where has the time gone? Seems like just yesterday when she was born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! She is one adorable little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.