Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Somethin' Serious


Words simply cannot express how much I love this little girl....or how serious she is about her food.

For those of you wanting an update, I will have nerve block #3 on my back tomorrow. For those of you wanting more info. on a nerve block, YouTube offers some lovely videos. By lovely, I mean they kinda made me want to throw up, so watch at your own risk. To say I'm dreading it is the understatement of the summer. However, I am thankful that it's my last one. All we have left is the thrilling nerve BURN. And don't be fooled by that catchy name, it's not going to be fun at all. Basically, you can sum all this up with four simple words:
I. hate. my. back.

In other news, we have a contract on our house. Please pray that all works out, and the paperwork can be completed in a timely manner. That would be great.

Happy Tuesday to you and you and you.

Tomorrow there will be Starbucks with a side o' nerve block.
Who's excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.