Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's the Little Things


Today I was home sick.
Yuck, yuck, yuck.
And when I got out to pick up Libby from school, even though I felt t-totally crummy, I picked up two peppermint hot chocolates before meeting her to celebrate the first day of cold.
To me, it's moments such as this that being a part of a family is all about. It's taking something little, something ordinary and making it special that makes the best kind of memory.
Agreed?

What sorts of memory making have you been doing lately?
Note: This picture was taken with my cell phone. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

Here's hoping you don't ache from head to toe and that you are staying nice and toasty.


1 comment:

  1. It is the little things that we remember! This is so sweet! Great picture! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.