Saturday, October 29, 2011

Whatcha Gonna Do With All That Junk-- Bathroom Edition

We moved this summer.
Remember that?


Well, while I LOVE my new house, storage is not its forte', so to speak.

This is especially problematic in the 'master' bath.
I use that term lightly because it's not actually connected to the bedroom, but it's the one Lee and I use while the girls share the other one.

And when we moved it, the only storage in this bathroom was one cabinet under the sink.
Boo on that.

So, here's what I did.

I went to Dirt Cheap.
Can I just say I LOVE Dirt Cheap?
I especially love ours because almost everything in it is from Target.
And while I'm all for second hand stores, all of Dirt Cheap's merchandise is brand spankin' new.

And I found this little beauty:



It's from Target, and usually sells for $69.99.

I however, paid $11.99 for mine, fresh in the box and in perfect condition.

I then paired it with some of these:


I found them at Hobby Lobby on sale and paid less than $20 for all four.

So, for under $35, which is essentially less than half of what the shelf alone should have cost,
I have this:



I love how MUCH stuff I cram into it....
and I love how we use this bucket on top for towel storage.


The shelves are all different sizes, which is great.
And the shelves are really tall, which is nice for bigger items.


And just in case you're wondering, here's a breakdown of my baskets:



What are some of your storage ideas?
I'd love to see where you keep all your goodies....


Here's hoping your weekend is wonderful.
Mine is being filled with finishing Libby's reading fair project with her and taking up her Halloween costume.
More to come on both of these projects next week.

Wherever you are, I hope there's candy corn and good company.

Happy weekend to you and you and you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.