Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Christmas Happy {An Idea for You}

I told you earlier this week that I LOVE s'mores.

Did you know I also love giving gifts?
It's true.
Giving gifts is one of my all time favorite things to do.

And here's an idea for a good one:

(Thanks again for this too cute idea, Kelle Hampton.)


It's a s'more making kit!

Included:

-bag of marshmallows
-a chocolate bar
-graham crackers
-some skewers
-jelled chafing fuel



Libby gave this one to a new friend here in town who brought over some happies while Libby was in the dumps post tonsil removal.

To show her thanks, Lib brought this to her last night:


What's YOUR favorite happy to give or receive?
I'm always on the hunt for some good ones....


Today I'm linking here. Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.