Friday, December 23, 2011

Last Minute Dipping


Still looking for that perfect last minute Christmas appetizer?
I got this.
Friends, meet my corn dip.
Corn dip, the friends.

It's literally my favorite dip of all time, and I don't use that term lightly.

The best part: NO COOKING! You just mix and go.

Here's what you'll need:

-1/2 cup mayo.
-1/2 cup sour cream
-2 cans Mexicorn
-4 T chili powder
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1 can chopped chilis (the cans are tiny and are found with the enchilada sauce)
-red pepper to taste

Just mix and enjoy. I usually chill mine before devouring it, but you certainly don't have to, and you can serve it with whatever kind of chips you like. My favorite is the tortilla scoops; Lee likes it with Frito's.
You're choice.

But get ready; it's some kinda good.


Are you ready for the big day yet?
Tomorrow morning, we'll be opening our first round of presents.
Raise your hand if you're excited......
that makes two of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.