Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh Christmas Cards, Oh Christmas Cards

It seems like everyone in Blog Land is talking Christmas cards today.
So this is me, jumping on the bandwagon.

In my attempt to find something new and fun this year, I asked my friends via facebook about some of their favorite places to order Christmas cards from. Because while I love Snapfish, Shutterfly, and TinyPrints, I wanted something unique this year.

Here are five new sites I'd never heard of us that I now can't wait to explore:



















http://www.minted.com/


I'd be lying if I said looking at them all didn't make me wish I could send more than one card this year.
I'm such a sucker for paper goods.


And in case you're wondering, we ordered from www.mixbook.com this year. A friend sent me a 40% off coupon that I just couldn't say no to; they came in yesterday (late. Story of my life.), and I LOVE THEM! They are super thick, and the colors are great! My only complaint: shipping is a killer.

Where is YOUR favorite place to order cards from?

Oh, and check back in a bit. I'll be posting about the monster that was yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.