Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bubble Pizza: A Four Ingredient Work of Art

Hello, lovelies.
Sorry I've been a bit MIA this week.
It's not that I don't love you, because I most certainly do.
However, between traveling home on Monday, a field trip on Tuesday, and now preparing for our local Charity Ball, I have been one cra-zy girl this week.
Forgive me and love me still, mkay?
Good.
And now that that's settled, I want to take a sec. to share a yummy yum dinner recipe with you.
It's super easy and loved by all...my kids especially love this one.

Readers, I'd like to introduce you to what I call BUBBLE PIZZA:


Looks delish, yes?

Here's what you'll need:

3-4 rolls of small biscuits
1-2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 lb. sausage (browned and drained)
1 jar pizza sauce

After browning your sausage, cut the biscuits into small, bite-sized pieces. I literally use my scissors for this. Cover the bottom of a small pyrex with the biscuit pieces. Next you simply layer your remaining ingredients: pizza sauce, sausage, cheese. Then you bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. And if you like your pizza withe\ olives or peppers or whatever else, you could easily add those as well.

If you make it and enjoy, let me know.
If you make it and DON'T enjoy, that will be sad for you and me both.

Here's hoping your Friday is top notch, and before you go a few random facts:

-I have read six books so far this year. It's February. This means I'm living on the nerdy side of life...and I like it.
-Hollyn just came up to me while I was typing and said, "Momma, I want to sit your lap." Oh, be still my heart.
-Today felt like spring, and I enjoyed every single minute of it.
-I love Africa so very much, and it has been on my mind nonstop lately. I literally wake up in the middle of the night and instantly pray for Africa. I hope everyone is as passionate about something as I am about making a difference there; passion is a very good feeling.

Happy almost Friday to you and you and you.



I'm linking this post here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.