Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 Thanks: March

March was one awe-some month. Busy, but wonderful.
Choosing only five thanks this month was not an east task. However, I'm a girl who like a challenge, so here you go:

1. CREATED FOR CARE


Created for Care was exactly what I needed. It was a great time with some great people, including Andrea, the lady behind the fantasticness known as C4C. Thank you, Andrea, for all of your hard work. I was so blessed through your selfless actions and service towards me and the 450 other ladies who enjoyed spending the weekend with you.

2. SPRING BREAK


Spring break this year provided the perfect stay-cation opportunity for our family. Good times, good friends, and good memories abounded.

3. LIBBY'S SCHOOL PLAY


Pretty sure there's nothing my daughter loves me than being in the spotlight, and this year's school play did not disappoint. So, so proud to be her mom.

#4: 7

This book was exactly what I needed this month, making a perfect pre-Easter read. If you haven't already purchased your copy, would you mind telling me exactly what it is you're waiting for????

#5: ALMOST 40 WEEKS OF PREGNANT


If you're been around here for a while, then you're heard me talk time and time again about my oldest friend, Heather. A few years ago, she was pregnant with triplets and delivered at 24.5 weeks. Well, I am happy to report that she's carrying baby #4 and is almost in the home-stretch of this pregnancy. So very thankful; God is so good. You can follow her story here.

Here's hoping April gives March a run for its money in the goodness department.
And do tell-- what were YOU thankful for last month?

Today I'm linking here. See you there?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coffee! I bought the Jen Hatmaker book too, but have yet to finish. Thank you for reminding me to get going!
    Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!! So ironic...we're doing well though - miss you - we must chat soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just read Heather's latest blog post. Thank God for His hand on her and little Everett. Praying for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.