Friday, April 6, 2012

This Week in Instagram





1. The girl loves cookies; let's just say she gets it honestly...
2. Coffee--- love, love, love it, and it tastes even better when it comes from this cute cup. Cute cup=better coffee. Proven fact.
3. This book is amazing. It's been exactly what I needed this week and what perfect timing. Can't think of a better way to spend the week of Easter than drawing nearer to the One it's all about.
4. Gnomes make me happy. It's as simple as that.

Instagram feed: leemeandthegirls

Here's hoping your Easter weekend is filled with praise and worship.
 I'll be celebrating, egg hunting, and peep eating.
You too?
Let's be friends.

Today I'm linking here. Join me?

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely blog :) just stumbled upon it and glad i did, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.