Monday, May 21, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

First things first, our t-shirts that we are selling to raise dinero for our trip to Uganda this summer are selling like hot cakes. Seriously. And I have already been so very blessed by people's overwhelming generosity. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 
We raised over $500 THIS PAST WEEKEND from friends in person and via Paypal. 
Wow. God is providing in a big, big way. And although we still have a long way to go to meet our goal, we are so very grateful for every dollar that we've been given. 

I'm also grateful for all of you who have helped us spread the word. 
Congrats to ARIEL who shared on facebook and won herself a free t-shirt. 


Ariel is headed to an internship in Disney World soon, so I can't wait for her to send us a picture of her in her shirt in front of Cinderella's Castle (catch that hint I'm dropping, Ariel?). 

Isn't she adorable? 


Something that's also adorable: 


And, can I just say that I think the bargain shopping award today should be headed my way. 
Found this swimsuit for Libby at Dirt Cheap today for a grand total of $2. 


Three thoughts before I go: 

1. Tomorrow Lee and I are getting our Africa shots...all of them...in ours arms.... at 2 o'clock. Please pray that I won't scream and run. 

2. Today is Day 29 in my adventure with Whole 30. Ask me if I'm excited. More to come on my final thoughts o this soon. 

3. Hollyn kept me up from 2-4 this morning wanting to play Barbies. Yes, I'm serious. No, I didn't appreciate it. 

Here's hoping you were more well-rested today than I was and that Monday was kind to you. 

1 comment:

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.