Thursday, February 28, 2013

And we're live!

The new spring line of the Noonday Collection  has officially launched. 

And while most people will look at this beautiful pictures and see pretty colors and intricate details and unique designs, I look at them and see stories. 



I see a mom trying to make enough money to feed her children. 


I see a woman with HIV seeking to maintain her dignity and meet her medical needs. 


I see a man smiling from ear to ear in the fact that he can now, for the first time ever, afford to send his children to school. 


I see beautiful faces of every size, shape, age, and color all working to make the world a better place. 


And I see Jesus. 

More than the pretty products, I love the verse from which Noonday is named: 
  

"....when you satisfy the needs of the oppressed, your night will become like the noonday."
Isaiah 58:10

I hope you will take a minute today to check out the website. Look at the products, but more importantly, watch the beautiful story of Jalia and Daniel, two of our artisans who truly represent the heart of Noonday and our desire to help those in need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.