Thursday, April 4, 2013

Secret Church 2013: Some Thoughts


God is so good. 

Last Friday night, I had the opportunity to attend Secret Church with my husband and my parents. 
Ever since I attended last year I have been looking forward to this night. 
Seriously. 
Secret Church is one of my favorite things EVER. 
I just love the idea of an intense, scripture filled study on such an important night in the life of Jesus. 
I love the glimpse it gives me into the lives of those who risk everything to worship our Maker. 
I love the idea of joining in prayer with 60,000 of my Christian brothers and sisters. 

Have you attended? 
Did you miss it? 
If you'd like to see what all the hoo-ra-ra is about, check out David Platt's website. You can watch all of Secret Church in small segments. 
What a great thing to do throughout the next month or so with your family! 


Headed out of town this weekend to watch this dear friend of mine get hitched. 
Want a front row seat to the cutest wedding ever? 
Follow me on instagram. I'll be posting throughout the weekend. 

Here's hoping it feels like spring where you are today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.