Monday, December 30, 2013

In My Jammers Is My Favorite Place To Be


Ok, so the title of this post isn't entirely true. 
We all know that Africa is really my favorite place to be. 
But, this time of year, in my jammers is where it's at...again, not literally. 

Christmas was good. 
Much, much better than last year when we all had the flu. 
Nothing says Christmas like wiping noses and taking temperatures. 

We visited with family, we opened presents, and we ate until our bellies were well past full. 
We are thankful and spending the week enjoying new toys and watching new movies as a family. 
I feel like 2013 was truly a year of action for our family, so we are really using this time as a time of rest.
 In case you missed the memo, being active makes you tired. 
And tired people need to rest. 

The worst part of Christmas this year? 
A broken camera. 
Phone pics only? 
Mom of the year, people. 
Made over mustache pics is the best I can do today, so let's just laugh and then ignore the lack of Christmas pictures, mkay? 

Coming soon to this here blog: 
2013: What I Read
2014: My Word of the Year
AND SOME BIG OLE' HAPPY ADOPTION NEWS! 

Be back soon and hope your Christmas was all kinds of merry. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas and I love this pic:) It's so cute!! Can't wait for the upcoming posts!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.