Wednesday, December 4, 2013

These are My People


A few weeks ago, I had one of those really great days. 
It refreshed my soul and stirred my heart. 

I was invited to come and set up a Noonday table at a fundraiser
 for a home for abandoned baby girls in India. 
Little did I know I'd never want to leave. 


It isn't often that I'm surrounded by people where words like Dossier and Visa are just part of regular conversations with no explanation necessary. 



The room was filled with missionaries, adoptive mamas, and people with big ole' hearts for serving others. 


These are my people. 
And every once in a while, a little time with your people can do a whole world full of good. 

We have adoption news. 
It's big. 
And we're sitting on go. 
But waiting for one more email before we can share with all of you. 

Prayers would be appreciated; a girl can only keep good news a secret for so long. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to spend some time with people who share your passion. It is very refreshing to just have people "get it" - and so encouraging as well! Yeah for steps forward in the adoption front.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.