Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Arrrggggg Matey


This year for her birthday, my girl only wanted one thing.....


.....a party fit for a pirate. 


So, a party fit for a pirate she did get. 


A few little details and a New Year's Eve spent stitching. 


I honestly think that I've officially mastered the idea of an easy handmade birthday party.......



.....and it only took me nine years and two kids. 


Happiest of happy birthdays, my little pirate. 
Here's hoping FOUR is your best year yet. 

And in case you're wondering, I am one over-the-top excited girl. 
In just a few hours, I'll be hitting the road and headed to Austin to spend the next four days with the world-changing women of Noonday Collection for our conference. 
It's basically all I've been able to think about, and I may or may not have packed last week. 

Here's hoping your weekend is anywhere close to as amazing as mine is sure to be. 

1 comment:

  1. i love the pirate party! adorable:)!! have fun at the conference - i'm sure it will be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.