Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, Day 4


Tomorrow my baby will girl will turn two in an orphanage in Africa. 
And today Libby wants to talk to her about THE most important thing. 


Only one day left to help Libby meet her goal of raising $1000 to bring her sister home. 
If you'd like to help her reach her goal, 

Or if you'd like to pass on a bracelet and just donate a dollar or two,
there is a paypal button on my blog sidebar. 
Every dollar donated is one dollar closer to her goal. 


As of right now, she's at $533 raised with about thirty hours left to go. 


Thank you to everyone who has already purchased a bracelet. 
YOU are helping to change the world for our little girl, and we are forever grateful. 


And thanks again to my precious friend Tobi for this precious print.
 It brings joy to my heart every time I see it. 

And don't forget-- just SIX days left to place a t-shirt order!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.