Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

The new Noonday Collection spring line has officially launched. 

I literally have no words to describe the talent, love, and personal touches that go into each piece. 
All handmade, all life-changing, all beautiful.

If you want to see me tear up, all you have to do is get me to start talking about our artisans. 

These are real people with real stories. 

And this is how they are using their gifts to provide a better life for themselves and their families: 






If you need me today, I'll be playing dress-up in my samples. 

You can go HERE to see the new line in all its glory. 

And if you'd like to learn more about Noonday, partner with me to combat poverty and host a party, or get the inside scoop on becoming an ambassador, just email me at mccallald@yahoo.com. 

I could literally talk Noonday all day, every day. 
And today I think I just might. 


And be sure to come back tomorrow-- I'll be giving away one of these items to one of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.