Monday, September 29, 2014

They showed that goal who's boss.



They did it. 
Oh, I'm so proud of them. 
My two girls read a grand total of 100 books 
during the month of September 
to help bring their sister home. 

And you know what? 
It really wasn't that hard. 
We are readers. 
We read several books a day during a regular month. 
Libby literally reads at least one book a day
and keeps the school librarian on her toes. 

And Hollyn? 
She's learning to love reading too. 

I'm go glad my girls share my love for books. 
I'm even MORE glad that their share my love for their sister. 

Did you pledge to donate for every book they read? 
Would like to pledge? 
It's not too late. 
You can pledge or simply make a donation-- 
whatever amount will be so greatly appreciated. 

With things taking longer than anticipated, 
we've had several unexpected fees come our way lately. 
And we're already working to raise what we'll need to time to 
travel so that we'll be sitting on go when that moment arrives.

Every penny matters. 
Every dollar counts. 

And each donation brings us one step closer to being fully funded. 
Oh, what a glorious day that will be. 

If you'd like to participate in this fundraiser, 
just head on over to www.gofundme.com/turningpagesforemily

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 
Hugs and high fives for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.