Monday, February 16, 2015

Life Lately



Things have been kind of crazy lately-- 
no normal routine for us. 

I'll give you the short and simple version: 

-Have you ever had a double ear infection for over a month? I have. 
Here's to hope the third round of antibiotics is where it's at. 

-Adoption paperwork schmaperwork. It's basically all a blur at this point. 

-Hollyn went on a day trip with my mom last week to see Jake and the Neverland Pirates
 (and all of his friends apparently) on stage. 
Note: If she tells you she likes cotton candy, she's lying. 

- The new Noonday Collection line launches tomorrow, and I'm all kinds of excited about it. 

-Nothing says HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY like a giant box of peppermint coffee flavored K-cups, am I right or am I right?

-Road trip planning is my favorite, and the girls and I are gearing up to head South in just a few weeks. 

-Speaking of road trip, we have something big in the works. More to come on this soon, but let's just say the girls and I will be anything but bored this Summer. 


Here's to hoping your Monday is all kinds of fabulous and filled with hot chocolate, a movie that makes you laugh out loud, and snuggling with the ones you love. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lived closer and could do a trunk show for me. Sounds like you have tons of fun coming your way! Big hugs to you mama!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.