Monday, February 2, 2015

Thank you.


I've been home a little over a week, 
and yet I still don't feel ready to share all that in my head and on my heart. 
Some things I want to keep within our family, 
and other things-- well, I'm still searching for the words. 

But, one thing I'm completely ready to say is thank you.
I asked on Facebook for people to donate formula, cloth diapers, and other supplies to the orphanage. 
The response was overwhelmingly wonderful. 
Nothing blesses me more than to see people blessing others. 
Nothing. 

I was so thankful to get to help deliver the donations to the orphanage. 
I felt like we were delivering pounds and pounds of hope and life and love to these precious babies. 

I can say without a doubt that these donations are LITERALLY changing the lives
of these children. 

Lord willing, these orphans will all have families one day soon. 
But for today, we, the body of Christ, are their family. 

And being able to see the smiles on their faces and sleep tonight knowing that 
they will have diapers and medical supplies and formula today
 is a moment I will 
never forget. 

Thank you to all who gave. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.